Wednesday, September 4, 2013

 
Student Success Statement
 
I have three messages:
 
1. We should never, ever give up.
 
2. You are never too old to chase your dreams
 
3. It looks like a solitary sport, but it takes a team.
 
            Diana Nyad, American Swimmer
 
 
I think that these three messages are very inspirational and motivating. I agree when she says we should never give up on anything. I know that a lot of people give up on something when the road gets hard but you have to keep trying and not give up. Once you give it all you'll end up getting what you want. I especially agree on the 2nd message because I strongly believe that we are never too old to do something or accomplish something we want to know. If you got a dream you have the right to chase them. The third message is stating that it may look like an individual sport but it also means that it takes not only her but many people. in reality it means you need more than yourself but a team.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment