Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Student Success Statement
"Go confidently in the direction
of your dreams. Live the life you have
imagined." 
Henry David Thoreau

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Thats basically what you have to do in order to live the dream you have always wanted to live. I always look in the direction to my dreams because i want to be successful and accomplish my dreams. I know the dream i want to live in one day wont be easy to accomplish so i always have go straight through that hardworking path in order to accomplish it. I will live the life i imagined till that day i will continue to work hard. For example i want to be in the NBA when i am older and in order to live that life i have imagined i have to go directly to the basketball path in order to get there. 

 n                                              




No comments:

Post a Comment