Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Class Reflection 

1. What did you like best about this class? 
 I really liked how i was able to learn more gadgets to use in most of the computer softwares and also how it will help me be successful in life. I also liked how i got to research different careers in the medical field in order to get a clue about them and decide what i would like to be. 

2. What did you dislike about this class? 
I did not dislike anything, i thought everything was good in this class. 

3. What can you reccomend to improve this class? 

I wouldnt recommend anything because i find it perfect as it is and their will be no need for any kind of fixes. 

4. What will you always remember about this class? 

I will always remember when Mr. Haymore would make us read our life planning books everyday for a total of 2 minutes. I will also remember doing the student success statements and refelecting on some quotes by people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment