Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement 
"The answers to these questions will determine 
your success or failure:
1. Can people trust me to do what's right? 
2. Am i committed to doing my very best? 
3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated? 
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail." 
Lou Holtz
I believe people can trust me to do what is right because i always choose the best not only for myself but to my peers as well. I am committed to what i do best because if i try hard enough it will be a very big positive outcome in my life. Yes i do treat people the way i want to be treated because that is the fair way in life and i wouldn't want to be treated bad. I strongly agree these 3 questions is to determine if you succeed or fail. I answered all of them yes which should determine i am on my way to success. Lou Holtz 3 questions are very good ones to determine if you are going to fail or succeed in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment